to all of us..(prayer)

Old 03-29-2013, 03:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

to all of us..(prayer)

Yesterday I let it go. I finally surrendered myself to the fact that it does not matter. It's not just about the meth, I had to step back from the tree to see what the forrest was really like and it was a dark, haunting place. A place where he chose to live but I cannot even approached it because it terrifies me. So I said goodbye to him and I couldn't even wish them the best. I cannot honestly do that when I am seeing where his path leads. All I can do is ask God to someday guide him out..as for me, I have to go back to the place of light and love that I lived in. A place of dreams, goals and milestones, a place where love is pure, not fake, where words communicate, not lie and manipulate, where words build you up and praise is handed out freely. As he chases his crystal monster, I will chase hugs and kisses. I will remember my children's laughter, their smiles, I will smell their innocence while he breathes in deaths. And it's ok...Thank you, Lord, for the blessings you have bestowed on my life. You have provided me with more than I could ever have imagined. You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me. You have given me family and friends who bless me every day with kind words and actions. They lift me up in ways that keep my eyes focused on you and make my spirit soar.

Also, thank you, Lord, for keeping me safe. You protect me from those things that seem to haunt others. You help me make better choices, and you have provided me with advisors that help me with the difficult decisions. You speak to me in so many ways so that I always know you are here.

And Lord, I am so grateful for keeping those around me safe and loved. I hope that you provide me with the ability and sense to show them every day how much they matter. I hope that you give me the ability to give to them the same kindness they have provided to me. I am just so grateful for all of your blessings in my life, Lord. I pray that you remind me of just how lucky I am, and that you never allow me to forget to show my gratitude in prayer and returned kind acts. Thank you, Lord. In your name, Amen
Old 03-29-2013, 03:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Amen, Iztal.

God hears our prayers, God hears theirs too. God can do for us and for them what we cannot do ourselves, and all is well.

It is through prayer that I give my son's care to God each morning. That's what gets me through the day and allows me to live in the light.

I will say a prayer for your ex also, that God leads him to a better path.

Hugs