Notices

Internal noise!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2013, 04:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Internal noise!!!!!!!!!

Who can relate to having a noisey head! and a rumbling gut? Starting out in the process, I heard alot about trusting your gut instincts. However, when the only thing my gut could relate to was the anxiety and the rush to score, I thought I would give it a few years before I would respond from that area of my life. Has it gotten any better? YES! One of the things I've worked on in the past years was anxiety and obsessing. I have to say; things are working well in those areas. Not by my will; but Gods will these things are becomming less apparent. Now the gut instinct still has a lot of growing up to do. In very big ways. Sometime I kind of wish that I could do this process with my head and not the gut. I think things will flow alot better for me. It like being caught between two different trends of thought. In my mind, which I am glad is the rational one these days; keeps things things in perspective. My GUT! want to be all places, know all things; provoke emotions unecassarily; get puff up over resentment that fall from the sky. Good thing my mental self constantly reminds me that I am powerless of people, places and things; and some stuff is just none of my business. Thanks for reading,
Silky- Progess not profection-hee-hee! perfection.