Notices

Help trying to get past the 4-6 days of heroin withdrawels

Old 03-25-2013, 02:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Frikkie

Help trying to get past the 4-6 days of heroin withdrawels

hi im new here and struggled to sign in but i really need any help i can get i used to take subutex 4-8mg in the am which used to work 100% i should have stayed clean after those days but since i cant cry over spilled milk my new problem is the subutex doesnt work at all anymore i think i overdosed the other day actually took 20mg subutex and was as sick as a dog not long after is there any other medication 1 could take to rid 1 of the intense back spasms and heartburn u get withdrawing please any help will be greatly appreciated i am so over doing heroin its such a stupid choice to start with in the 1st place i just want to get on with my life and run my newely baught shop properly without taking sick days off only to suffer 3 days then stuff up again coz of being sick of being sick,,,
Old 03-25-2013, 02:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Frikkie

i am going to SANCA tomorrow am at 9am (South African National Council of Alchoholics and Narcotics) is there any way they could prescribe methadone or something as an out patient as i have a business to run and cant afford to close doors for any ammount of time all the domestic workers in the area get their breakfast (fatcakes) from my shop
Old 03-25-2013, 02:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Is there a clinic close by were you live to see if a doctor can prescibe it?
Old 03-25-2013, 03:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

A long time ago I hung out with people who were doing heroin. One of them in particular was a long time addict. He tried to quit but never succeeded.

It's probably because first of all he didn't really want it. But second of all, he didn't get the help he needed.

This is a serious issue. I recommend you go to a doctor with this and move from there. Not everything can be solved by help on a forum. Off course we are here for support and if it helps, keep posting.

At the same time you do seem to need professional help.

My former friend never succeeded because he never really went for it. Never got help. Many people do succeed though, with help of professionals.

I know a lot about heroin addiction. I've never used it, but I've observed for years. It's something you can get over if you get the right help.

I wish you the best my friend. Post here if you feel you need to but do get professional help.

Blessings.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Frikkie

hi thank you richierich777 and total freedom for reply yes there is a clinic close by and i have an appointment at 9am later today but i dont think the doctors in my town know much about heroin withdrawel meds im hoping they can prescribe something to get me past the 1st 3-6 days+- without the intense back spasms and getting sick im really hoping that they can give me somethin that will help me so i may continue to work subutex used to work for me but it was a lie i was telling myself coz id use the subutex when i didnt have heroin then when i had heroin again id keep the subutex for when i was out again but then i didnt have the shop that was recently baught for me with inheritence i now have something to get clean and stay clean for i have never wanted something so bad as i want to get clean and stay clean the way i do now...i wonder if the doctors here would know of methadone and if they would be allowed to give it to me as an out patient thanks again guys for taking the time to read my post really appreciate it