Awkward :(

Old 03-23-2013, 07:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Awkward :(

I saw my xabf first time after he stopped talking to me. I passed next to him in a shop and I just pretend I haven't seen him and... I run away. He done the same. Like we don't even know each other. Was pretty awkward and very painful
Old 03-23-2013, 08:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It's very hard when we still have emotions tied to someone. Maybe today that is the healthest way you both know how to handle this situation. I'm sure one day down the road when you/he are in a different place in life and you happen to run into each other it won't be this awkward.

Sometimes silence doesn't mean you didn't mean something to someone it often means you meant allot.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
IsItAlright

It's painful
Support and hug
Old 03-23-2013, 09:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Those are awkward moments, aren't they?

I hope that things improve with time......particularly if running in to him is something that could happen frequently. You both handled it in the way that you were best able to today. And that's ok.

gentle hugs
ke
Old 03-23-2013, 03:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Aww Stucna. Im sorry that happened. I know it must have sent a shock through you to suddenly see him when you were not expecting it. I agree that saying nothing and bolting (both of you) says more about the depth of your relationship in the past than if you had just tried to make small conversation. That would have been so fake. I hope you have a better night.