Get your fire back!

Old 03-22-2013, 10:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Get your fire back!

I think this past week was probably one of the worst weeks I have had. We are in the process of laying tile in my kitchen/dining area. Apparently my AH got tired of me not getting on the ball and picking out and buying all this tile. He told me last Friday I better get it because his friends were coming over to help put it down.

I hadn't gotten around to it because 1) we really hadn't saved enough yet to buy it (in my opinion) and 2) "I" still didn't have all the linoleum scraped up yet. Yes, I was the one scraping the floor and it was tough!

Somehow an argument over my lack of buying tile when he thought I should have turned into him telling me (or yelling) how I don't care about his feelings, how I never listen to him and how I think of him as "just the Piece of sh** that pays all the bills". I guess he thinks I go somewhere else everyday, all day besides my full time job! UGH!! I didn't really respond, wasn't worth it.

The tension in this house I don't think could be cut with a knife!!

Then a friend of mine posted something on Facebook. Something I need to work on.

"Get your fire back. It's not over till God says its over. Start believing again. Start dreaming again. Start pursuing again what God has put in your heart"

That touched me deeply as I am trying to patiently wait until I finish school to make a life changing decision. It touched me because my AH can certainly make me feel as though I can't do anything right.

Well guess what? I will get my fire back. And I will regain control of myself!

Eventually!

Thanks for letting me vent again!
Old 03-23-2013, 06:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Dear Taz.....are there children living in this atmosphere? How long until you finish school?

I think these factors would be very important.

sincerely, dandylion