Notices

Hello I'm New

Old 03-20-2013, 04:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hello I'm New

Hello, im new to all this online blog type stuff so bare with me, im just really at wits and and desperate as ever to find something that works to keep my ass sober. Im 20 yrs old, have been addicted to opiates since about 15, started shooting heroin by the time i was 18 and have been to multiple rehabs, outpatient facilitys, AA and NA, im just so lost and feel absolutly hopeless, ive been able to manage a little over 4 months sober after my latest stint in rehab in august, but the lack of kids my age in recovery around me is so slim, and most kids i meet end up going back out and unfortunatly i follow... Hoping to find some help and support here as my mother is an active alcoholic and my father is well, non existant, any help, support, words of wisdom, ****** even an answer back of acknowledgment would be nice, thanks
Old 03-20-2013, 04:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Guilty 401
I decided to move your post to it's own thread - you'll get more response this way

you'll find a lot of support here, people of all ages, and lots of ideas
D
Old 03-20-2013, 05:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Guilty, welcome to the club. I'm sorry you are having a tough time but the advice i have for you is to hang around here, post alot, read alot you will find strength and support here you never thought existed, I know I have. We all care, we all understand, you are not alone. Personally, whenever I want to pick up, I come here and chat with people and so far that's working great for me. There's always someone online, wherever you are in the world. Use this resource, it's here to help you get better. Good luck, keep posting, it's also very cathartic.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Aka.. Indamiricale. :)

Welcome and Glad you here..

Battling addiction is a we thing.. I know I couldnt do it alone..

And many of us, me have to fall and relapse over and over..

And hopefully we make it , you just can't stop trying.. I have a good friend he went to 18 rehab stints.. It was that 18th one that got it..

You never know ... Keep reading and posting.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Im going to be 20 tomorrow , Its my fifth day today sober . When i feel lost or hopeless Reading the forums helps alot , and there is alot of helpful people on here . i hope you find what you need, Good luck guilty .
Old 03-20-2013, 06:04 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Guilty - we're so glad you're here. You aren't alone with this - we all understand.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

We are here to help you keep your ass and the rest of your body parts sober.

Welcome to the forums -- you can lean on us until you're strong enough to stand on your own, and then you can come back and lean some more whenever you need to. Hang in there.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:51 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Wow.. The only forums i ever rea before were the ones that told me how to shoot fentanyl and op's, pretty wierd to see these actually work and see poeple read my own words on here and reply, thanks alot, today has been better but i kind of started my own auboxone maintanace... Dont know if its good or bad but it sure beats huggin the toilet or makin another ever so appealing track mark on my arm.. What do u guys think about suboxone? And im talking like 2mgs a day, not some rediculous 16-32mg a day dose like those ******** sub doctors rx, hope for some feedback soon, thanks
Old 03-21-2013, 07:54 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Also i have an appt today with my IOP counselor and my mother so not sure what they are gonna be pushing for, sure hope its not another rehab... Dont know if i have another one left in me... Feel like ive pretty much grown up in those fckin places..
Old 03-21-2013, 11:38 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Welcome Guilty 401. I hope you get a lot out of SR. We are glad you are here.