Notices

random thoughts

Old 03-17-2013, 09:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question random thoughts

I was just remembering all those gut feelings I ignored. I would feel sick to my stomach and I would even vomit before drinking and I would think to myself I shouldn't drink tonight .. something bad is going to happen. I would explain to my "friends" how I was feeling and they would say its probably nothing.

so many times I ignored that gut feeling and every single time I did ignore it , something bad happened. I either got in a fight with some girl or guy or I would get into a huge fight with my boyfriend. I always did something so horrible when I ignored that feeling.

I was just wondering ... has everyone else had that feeling and ignored it?
Old 03-17-2013, 04:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

YES...and every single time, without fail, it blew up in my face. if not right away....sometime later, even years. i, myself, believe it's God's way of getting us to do the right thing. and, for some reason, some people don't seem to have that so obvious in their lives, they can do all kinds of things that are very wrong and nothing seems to happen...but i am thankful for these reminders to just "do the next right thing".
Old 03-17-2013, 04:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh yes I remember that. I still get bad feelings but when bad things happen now at least it's not due to my drinking. I think our gut instincts are always right on.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Oh my so many times as I was ordering the drink, as I was taking the first sip I would say to myself - this is NOT gonna be good and it usually was NOT good.