Notices

HOPE and meaning of life.

Old 03-12-2013, 05:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

HOPE and meaning of life.

What can I say but WOW!

I have hit the bottom but now I realized it was exactly what I needed. It helped me find me! Through all the pain and sorrow that i have been in the last six years - i can see clearly now...

So i thought to share this with you. If you won't get what I'm saying right now, don't worry because one day you will.

1. No matter who we are or where we are - we are here for a reason and we are what we were ment to be! Your pain and your actions, even the negative ones is exactly what it ment to be. Why? Because you are either learning your lesson or you are a guide in someone else's life. I moved into the area where women have no say to what partner they have been assigned to. If a man selects that specific woman, she has to be his because no other men will have her. If she rebels they label her a who're. She has no life. My actions and my life have been an example to them. Don't take me wrong I went through he'll in last two years. But I gave these women hope and a right to chose. I have meaning to my life because all my screw ups are messages for these women. This woman I indirectly helped has walked out of her abusive and husband controlling elationship. I don't know where she is headed but now she has a freedom to be herself and grow as a person. I am single and don't take me wrong I got a lot to learn but i know that there are men out there who will respect and honor us too. I will not surrender! I have hope!
2. If anyone ever tell you you are all screwed and you should conform to what ever standard you do not measure up to. Tell them to go f themselves! Because at the end of your life, your life and your life alone you are accountable for. So ask yourself now - do you want to live yours or someone else's.
3. If anyone ever tell you to give up on your dream - tell them to f themselves! Ten years ago i set in front of my date and told him my dream. He laughed at me! ... I am here. I got it. I got that job/company i wanted to work for. If i let his doubt rule my life, i would not have gotten here. I don't know what happened to that guy but thank God I dumped his sorry behind.

I DROWNED MYSELF IN ALCOHOL BECAUSE I THOUGHT I HAVE NO HOPE.
but
HOPE IS PERMANENT.
HOPE CAN NEVER BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU.
IT IS YOURS YOURS YOURS.
if you chose not to believe, if you chose not to have hope - you will lose!
HOPE AND FAITH ARE YOURS AND NO MATTER WHAT THE SORRY A***S IN YOUR LIFE TELL YOU- IGNORE THEM (UNLESS YOU THINK THEY ARE GOD - THEN YOU
SHOULD SEE A THERAPIST!)

HOPE IS YOURS. HOPE IS ETERNAL.
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
FIND YOUR PURPOSE!
Old 03-12-2013, 07:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hope is like a lovely flower in my garden .... if I don't keep the weeds of alcoholism removed they cover the flower and I forget it's there.

All the best.
Bob R