Notices

Stress makes mee hurts

Old 03-07-2013, 09:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Stress makes mee hurts

Spouse had cancer last year. Non Hodgkin lymphoma a type called burkit , he almost did not make it. It grows in 24 hrs time. Chemo 5 days in hospital with 6 different drugs 24 hrs a day, for 6 rounds, 4 chemo to spine and brain. We have been married 36 years, he had a scope today and I was up all night, left early this am. I hurt soooo bad last night and this a.m.. Almost gave all my prescription days up. bUT ate instead, so glad I did not give in. I really don't know how I am going to deal with the physical pain I have. Until this body gets into shape I am going to hate days like theses. Now I am doing the happy dance, scope looks good, he has had 2 clear ct scans. We go back to hospital next week to see his oncologist. But life holds us more time, that is soooo sweet to me. Another day with the one I hold to great esteem. God found me the perfect person, even if we see from different eyes. holding on to each day past.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You have a sweet attitude. Live for the moment and be thankful he is here, now, and you can hold eachother. God Bless!