ex fiance

Old 03-06-2013, 06:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

ex fiance

so i contacted my ex through texting to figure out if he is going to help pay our Kay jewelers bill, bc my name was on the account when we first got it a long t ime ago before we got engaged and then he bought the rings and put them on there and now im screwed if i dont pay. Well he said that he cant afford it b/c hes paying utilities and rent and catchin up on medical bills and he doesnt have money and im so stressed out. We got my rings appraised and they said only 350 dollars and we owe 4000. And then he said " i tried calling and texting you , and you ignore me but now you text me b/c you want money from me"
Old 03-07-2013, 06:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry you're in that situation hun. Doesn't sound like he's going to help you with the money for the rings. I don't know how Kay works, but maybe you can get on a payment plan with them. Financial issues can definitely run amuck when we're dealing with alcoholics and addicts. I don't have any other advice for you, but I feel for your situation and I'm glad you're here to get support. xo