Notices

Not sure if this belongs here.........

Old 03-05-2013, 03:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Not sure if this belongs here.........

This post will end up in the right place if I should not be posting it here. So, I smoke a lot of ciggs per day and I don't know if I have allergies or what it is. But...... My left eye is always really red and my right eye not as much with itch. I cant breathe out of my nose, my left ear feels like I am deaf and sometimes goes away in it but my right is okay. I don't have medical and not working so 120 dollars for a Dr visit I can not do. By the way I am in no means dirty but..... My apartment which I am not sure if it is from all the smoking ciggs but all over my fan blades, top of doors is a brown thick dust and other places a lot and I clean it but there is this brown thick dust everywhere. Could this be it? Could it be all the smoking that my immune system cant take it anymore?

Thanks for the input
clight
Old 03-05-2013, 03:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Have you thought about quitting smoking Clight? x
Old 03-05-2013, 03:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

We're not in the position to give out medical diagnosis or advice. Can you find a free clinic somewhere?

RQ
Old 03-05-2013, 03:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
Have you thought about quitting smoking Clight? x

Hi Hypnoc

I stopped with the drinking for basically for a week now and I am scared of quitting ciggs also right now. I tried it before and failed with both unless I put on the patch but did have the EXCUSE I dont drink why not at least smoke for now. I don't want to pick up a drink so with the ciggs I have something to do " I am thinking." I never suffered allergies but.... they say you can get them at any age. I am 37 and I am not sure if it is the ciggs or what it is. I know a visit to a doctor is best but honestly I cant afford it. All I know if it is the brown smoke thick dust..... This is horrible. I wake myself up with the snoring. I will not Google search things like this because I suffer from panic attacks and if I see something that is bad I will panic. My doctor told me before that since I suffer from anxiety/ panic that looking things up online is mostly false unless its a doctor but I tried asking on a site I don't remember but they wanted money for a answer. He told me to call him and make a appt and never search online. I just cant afford it.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by RocketQueen View Post
We're not in the position to give out medical diagnosis or advice. Can you find a free clinic somewhere?

RQ

Ty RQween
I don't know where to look for free clinic. I am in Rhode Island. And here nothing is free that I know of. I am saying this because I was told there was a free Dentist and I had to pay 500 dollars or else they threatened me with court.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

There are a lot of free or low cost clinics around clight - if there's one in your local area you might get some medical advice there?

Free/Low-Cost/Sliding-Scale Clinics
The 10377 clinics in this database are free, low cost, low cost with a sliding scale based on income, or offer some type of financial assistance.
2-1-1 Call Center Search

2-1-1 provides free and confidential information and referral. Call 2-1-1 for help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more. Learn more about your local 2-1-1 by looking it up here.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:07 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
There are a lot of free or low cost clinics around clight - if there's one in your local area you might get some medical advice there?

Free/Low-Cost/Sliding-Scale Clinics

2-1-1 Call Center Search

Dee, ty

I will look into it. But with this so called free clinic for Dentist for me was false. But I will look more into it. they even said with food and all before I can get food stamps for food. To be honest I never did I am just embarrassed not that I am a failure as of now but I am extremely embarrassed with all this stuff. I will look around if there is somewhere that will take me in and I can go on a payment when I am working or if there is a free clinic I am not embarrassed with this. I cant think it is because of the smoking it can be whatever the doctor says but cant afford it.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:25 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

I can't vouch for the links personally - I'm not in the US - but it's got to be worth a shot.
I think it could be connected to your smoking - if you smoke heavily - why not?

I smoked 40 a day.

My eyes and skin used to be irritated...I had the brown dust too.

D