Notices

So tired

Old 03-05-2013, 08:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So tired

I am on day 8 and I am so so tired! I am getting 12 hours of sleep at night. If I am not at work, I am sleeping. I tired to do some online classes this weekend and fell asleep at my computer. I am on my 9th or 10th relapse in the last 6 months and now have a plan with AA to get this under control. How I wish that I would have stayed stopped 6 months ago. Having to go through all these symptoms over and over again is exhausting. So frustrating!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 08:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

patty
i was tired alot too. i washed out of college once cause of drinking. i am on almost week 14. it took me about 2 months to regain my strength. i also started to eat healthy now and that help. but you are on day 8 which is good. congratulations. you regreat you did not stay sober 6 months ago,,well you are 8 days and that is great.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Pattyj, I am on day 8 and I am so so tired! You are FANTASTIC. Congratulations. Sounds like to me you are determined to quit and I believe you will. On the 10th I'll be 2 years 8 months sober and the anger, agony and frustraation is subsiding. I handle everything that gets in my way without drinking. Rootin for ya.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
SR Fan

Ditto for me on the tiredness.... I didn't have much energy or motivation for a while. Nutrition and vitamins do help, though, and once I got my energy back I felt better than I'd felt in years.

Congratulations on 8 days! I'm glad you're taking more steps to make this work. After failing hundreds of times, I finally realized I had to put sobriety first and that's when it clicked.

You can do this and we're here for you!