What is wrong with him???

Old 03-04-2013, 01:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What is wrong with him???

So i came back to london, my xabf ignored the fact that i exist, he havent been in touch for 2 weeks and he ignored any sort of contacts from me.
Now in sitting in my flat and I got text from my job mate that my axbf showed up in my work! I work in a pub, but there's billion pubs in London! Why the hell he came to my place of work? How uncomfortable would it be for me if I wouldn't be off today? How dare he? He decided to break up with me, then blame all on me and then ignored me and act like he doesn't want to know me!

Aaaaaargh! Made me so angry!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 02:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Showing up here, showing up there. Calling, not calling. Wanting to be with us, ignoring us.

It's all maddening so long as we are focused on them and wanting them to change in some way.

They are predictable only to he extent that we can expect them to do what they're going to do.

We can't control them. Can't cure them. And didnt cause their using either. (Which also points that we can't cause them to stop either!)

I'm glad you were not at work so you didn't have to see him. Keep taking care of yourself. I can understand your anger and frustration. It's good you came to vent. Keep coming back!
Old 03-04-2013, 02:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Location: Caucasian;West Coast; Husband sometimes breathes fire; hence his nickname Dragon & mine Mrs. Dragon
He changed his mind, but the question is will you change yours? Im sorry I have not read your prior postings, but if he is your ex, and if he is using drugs then I would ask you to look at the relationship before the break up. You are now at a point where you must decide what it is you want in your life. Evaluate that relationship before the breakup, and decide if you really want to go back to that. If not, what must change? If your answer is that he must change, then realize the safest option for you is to wait until he shows that he has in fact --changed. Needless to say, we don’t always do what is “safest” for us.