Notices

Big Dog Day!

Old 02-28-2013, 04:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Big Dog Day!

Hi it's fishingmattr and it's been another Big Dog Day! My dog and I went on another hike in the mountains. We went way in the woods. Were well above the road. He kept running down into this ravine so I finally followed him down. Low and Behold he had found a big set of antlers still attached to the buck skull. Big four by four. nice huh!!?? Wow what a score. Thats what will happen when you stay sober for any good length of time. I've been sober a little over a year now and I seem to be very happy man. Thanks for all the support, and my higher power . Still riding my scooter. another sober feat. Passing my written exam with a 100% and passing my riding test. Something else I would have missed all together in life if I was still drinking. Well I'm real thankful to be on this computer at the library. If you read this it's been another Big Dog Day for me. Keep up the good hard work. It'll pay off from time to time. Good luck and Good Day!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 05:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That's great! I had a good sober day, too.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sounds like you and your Big Dog are enjoying sober adventures together - awesome Your post is filled with a happy energy!
Old 02-28-2013, 05:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

That's awesome. I love finding treasures while exploring. One of my favorites is a great bear skull. You live in a beautiful area. Congratulations on your year plus