Notices

Administrator Help Please

Old 02-26-2013, 05:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Administrator Help Please

Hi there, I attempted to join one day ago, it was my first my sober night in a long time and I really appreciated reading through the forums. I don't know quite what I did, I filled out all the appropriate channels, tried to register and it turns out I was already registered ( no memory of this, must have been in a drunken haze one night). Anyhow, I've been reading through a lot of forums and there are a few in particular i'd like to join.....Class of Feb 2013! I know it's nearly March now but when I joined, or rather re-joined, I was given an automated ID name.....this is not the name I want to be identified by. I have tried, but can't find a way to change it. Please administrators can you help me change my name back to my original intention before I ask to join a forum.

Thanks in advance.

Old 02-26-2013, 06:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am pretty sure a Moderator can change your name for you Lifetplant. You can contact Dee or Anna by PM once you have enough posts and they'll do it for you. In the mean time there's nothing stopping you from joining the Class of February now. Welcome to SR x
Old 03-02-2013, 06:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks for your reply hypochondriac. I slipped up....didn't last long, only three days. It's the 3rd March now and I have to start again...don't qualify for February's class anymore..........alcohol, it really is a damaging evil drug.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey Life,

Here is the link to the Class of March:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ch-2013-a.html
Old 03-02-2013, 06:35 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I've never heard of anyone being 'given' a user name, so I don't know what that's about. A member is only allowed one account, so that could be the problem.

If you want to change your name, send me a PM with the new name and I will do it for you.