Notices

lsd dxm heroin

Old 02-08-2013, 10:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

lsd dxm heroin

I started using drugs at random when about 14 years old. between then and know i have used almost every mainstream drug i can think of at least once, but the ones have seamed to have stuck around to haunt me are heroin, lsd, and dxm. I am addicted to both tripping and to h and have just never admitted it until now. i have a job go to work everyday and support both myself and my gf. But all day everyday all i can think about is how to get fked up. since quitting i have had much trouble in containing my anger i have ranged from being violent and hatefull to happy and back to depressed at times i would probably kill for a hit. i simply need some advice on how to cope with cravings and how to help prevent them in the long term
Old 02-08-2013, 10:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome mjs2183
support really helped me deal with the ups and downs of early recovery.

You'll find a lot of that here - you should also check out our substance abuse forum
Substance Abuse - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

some face to face support like NA or another recovery programme could be helpful too?

If you're having extreme mood swings though, it could be best to see a Dr or therapist?

D