Thanks all

Old 02-07-2013, 05:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thanks all

I have posted a couple of times in here - to be honest, most of what I have done is read and read and read.

I am so thankful I have found this thread. I will not discuss any other methods at all, but I think I may have found my "place" within this forum. I've certainly attained much more understanding about me - I've also made a lot of decisions without the fear of doubting myself.

I am currently over halfway through RR and have not drunk since the weekend - I can actually identify and hear my AV and it's relativaly simple to say to it, "Oh, Shush. Not going to happen. I don't want it, so you have no chance."

Hoping to deepen my understanding via all you lovely people.

SV x
Old 02-07-2013, 02:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Self recovered Self discovered

It is a situation unique in my life, SV, to be guaranteed success in a task at which many fail. I don't have to be smart, or strong, or talented, or skillful, or knowledgeable or anything like that. I don't even have to be lucky. All I have to do is believe in my ability, whatever that ability is. All I need to do is believe that I will succeed. All I need to have is belief in myself.