Trying to forget

Old 02-04-2013, 10:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Trying to forget

Hi everyone.

It has been 2 months since RXAB broke up with me and went N/C.

I know I should be over him and moving on but I still miss him. Every Day.

My head tells me that it is ridiculous to have even developed feelings for this man in such a short period of time. (We only dated for a couple of months.) Although I should mention that I have known him for 20 years. We were just friends back then and only started dating in October of last year.

So far 2013 has been a good year for me. There are lots of people in my life that love me and care for me, and I feel truly blessed to have had so many uplifting experiences since the break up last year, including a wonderful Christmas with Family, outings with friends, and a ton of romantic prospects.

I guess I have good days and bad days when it comes to thoughts of him, and this ache in my heart that is still subsiding.

Anyways, thanks for listening and I am grateful for all of you sharing your thoughts on this Forum. I think it has helped me to gain alot of insight and understanding about this disease.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Be thankful that he was clear about breaking up...he could have played it out and kept you hanging on. Sounds like you are recovering from this, and positive things are happening in your life.

One day at a time. You're going to be fine.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

"Take your time-'cause time is what it's gonna take- and one morning you'll awake- and there will be one less tear- and you'll heal- I know you will."- Ce Ce Winans