90 Days

Old 02-04-2013, 02:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

90 Days

Well, my RAF now has 90 days of sobriety. In that 90 days he has done a lot. I have learned A LOT. He's been back at work for two months, is doing well, and is still living the sober house. Initially I was helping him more (right after he got out of the hospital), but have taken a step back as he is really starting to flourish and do things on his own. I am proud of what he has done in this short time, by taking it one day at a time.

I have learned a lot in this forum by reading people's stories, getting good info on books to read (Codependent no more?) etc.

Thanks SR
Old 02-04-2013, 03:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

90 days is awesome! Good to hear that you're backing away and letting him work his recovery while you work yours. Today is Day 73 for my RABF. I have learned the same lessons. I go to AlAnon and work at my recovery, and let him take care of his own. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but today is a good day and I"m grateful.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

90 days is great.
Thank you for sharing.
I'm also trying to learn as much as I can about recovery.
I guess each individual is different too.
Glad it's going well.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Love seeing success on this thread! Continued wellness and happiness to everyone on this thread!

My RABF is seven months sober! And while I cannot say every day has been a picnic, I am so grateful to have grown (both of us!) and reached this point! Praise God!