Notices

Self Hypnosis to Stop Drinking

Old 02-01-2013, 08:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Too far from the beach

Self Hypnosis to Stop Drinking

THIS IS NOT AN AD.

Back on college I used to get test anxiety and bought a self hypnosis tape. One side was hypnosis and the other side was subliminal persuasion. It worked. I just went back and bought 3 more. Stop drinking, weight loss, and willpower.

I have been listening to these tapes and when I do I feel real relaxed and soon fall into a great sleep while I listen. I usually listen during the day before a nap or in the evening before bed. During self hypnosis you are aware of what is going on around you, you just feel like you are in a heightened sense of focus on the stop drinking messages. during the day, I listed to the subliminal message part with my headphones on while cleaning or working on the computer.

I am so happy. I have been sober for 3 weeks and I do not feel the need to drink yet. Today I started weight watchers since I gained lots of weight sitting around and drinking. If anyone is interested, I got this stuff at potentialsunlimited.com. Again, this is not an ad. I have been a member on this board for quite a while and just wanted to share my experiences.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I listened to a stop smoking hypnosis CD for months once. It didn't make me quit but it was nice and relaxing to fall asleep to. I think maybe I did it wrong. Glad it helped you. I think all those subliminal messages and positive thoughts can be really helpful x