Notices

First meeting with mate since fall out

Old 01-29-2013, 09:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

First meeting with mate since fall out

So today (day 9) I met up with one of my mates who was out with me last time I drank myself silly. Being a major binge drinker only drinking in a day and consuming my own body weight in alcohol. The last time I saw him I was being aggressive and starting fights with people. So today I asked him what I had been doing as couldn't remember a thing.
It wa so embarrassing hearing it, reminded me why I'm stopping altogether. I chose not to tell him I had quit for good and just apologised for my behaviour he was fine as he has seen it before with me, don't want to tell anyone that I'm stopping for good other than my wife. As I don't want them to be like yes heard it before , he won't do it.
Double digits tomorrow and I'm aiming for 4 weeks as I've never been tee total for that long before. As I say I'm not a regular drinker literally Saturdays but massive quantities.

Feel better for getting that out. The moral of the story is anyone who is thinking about having a drink , don't! It's not worth it , hangover, spending money, not being yourself, and the usual eating rubbish days after, and the embarrassment of not knowing what you've done or said. No thanks not for me
Old 01-29-2013, 11:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I meant only drinking on a sat not in a day!
Old 01-29-2013, 11:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Drinking on Saturdays will turn into drinking everyday then to and AM, PM situation. I'm glad you stopped mate as I have. This would be my second attempted. Dam those beer commercials during those football games!👊😡 Ok I'm back, I'm back🙏😌💤