Any reason to go to the bar

Old 04-23-2004, 07:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Any reason to go to the bar

He's being halfway nice again. He says he doesn't want me to leave, but he doesn't come home from the bar either. The way I feel about it, he just wants a maid. I still feel like his puppy.

This morning he told me wasn't going to go to the bar after work because he was getting off early and he was going to come home to spend time with me. Ha! I knew better than to believe that. He called me about 2 hours before he got off and asked if I have my kids this weekend, which he already knows I do. And then he said he was going to ask me to meet him at the bar to have supper with him. Then he asked if I had anything planned for supper. I told him I was making the kids right then but I didn't know what to make for him yet. He asked if he should stop at the bar to get supper for us. I didn't want to argue with him or put up with his crabbiness when he got home cuz he didn't get to go to the bar so I told him "sure". Well, he got off 2 hours ago and there isn't any sign of him yet. Imagine that! And he expects me to believe it is for my benefit that he is going there. Whatever!
Old 04-23-2004, 07:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Helping,
If we all had a hundred bucks for every broken promise they made us, we would filthy rich right now.
I'm sorry you're feeling disappointed.
Hugs,
Gabe
Old 04-23-2004, 08:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Re: Any reason to go to the bar

Yeah- I'm with Gabe...
Until he comes to terms w/ the alcohol, the broken promises will just go on and on and on. Its all part of the disease, right?

((Hugs))
-sfg29
Old 04-24-2004, 05:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
sdp

Re: Any reason to go to the bar

Gabe--
$100??? How about .50??? I'd STILL be a millionaire!!!!