dazed and confused

Old 04-23-2004, 10:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
getting stronger

dazed and confused

hi im rock have reading here for a couple of months. alanon for 6mths. my wife is my A.She has been distant for a year .We have 2 kids . Has not much to do with me for the last 6 months. Comes and goes. Today she told me she is sleeping with someone for the last 8 months. I had a feeling about it but just let go and detached. K ept taking care of the kids . kept busy. I feel alot of things right now. Run to a lawyer, anger , some what releived of my doubts about it. But im also somewhat forgiving.which makes me feel like an idiot. Where do i set my boundaries now how much do I let go, Do I dont do anything for a while , she is sorry that she hurt me ya no kidding what do i do today. I feel like i ve been +$#@! on. I feel I want to make it work - but also I dont.
Old 04-23-2004, 10:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Rock,
I'm glad you joined us. Boundaries are about what you want, and what you don't want. So, I can't tell you where to set your boundaries, since you are the one who knows what you want and don't want.
What is acceptable behavior to you? What is unacceptable? Those are good questions to ask when thinking about your boundaries.
I'm sorry that this situation with your wife is hurting you so much. There are a lot of people here who care and understand. Pull up a chair and stick around.
Peace,
Gabe
P.S. I have a t-shirt that says "Dazed and Confused". If the shirt fits...
Old 04-23-2004, 11:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
getting stronger

Re: dazed and confused

thanks Gabe I like the abb band alot. I should put on live at the Fillmore and relax.