Notices

Venting (please read and give me some feedback)

Old 01-17-2013, 03:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Venting (please read and give me some feedback)

Today is not a good day. I am angry at him, I can't stand he's mood swings and the way he talks to me. I hate that I waited up all night for him and I couldn't go to sleep until he got home at 4am.

He's making money it's been a while since he gave me anything for the bills or the rent. We have 3 kids to take care off and at times I feel like I have 4th child.

I feel like I'm part to blame for not being hard on him. I'm too soft when it comes to him. I love him and he's taking advantage of me. I feel so stupid, used and confused. How did I get here and why do I keep believing he's lies?

I want to help him out so badly and it hurts to know that I can't. I understand that he will only change when he wants too, it's just so hard to sit back and watch him mess up he's life.

I miss my husband, I miss the man I feel in love with.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~sb

No one takes advantage of me without my permission.

Are you attending Al Anon?
Old 01-17-2013, 04:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You should try posting in the "Friends and Family" threads. Hopefully a moderator will be along to help you soon.

He won't stop until he's ready, and you'll have nothing to do with it. You cannot make him stop, he will not stop because you ask him to, and he will continue to do so until either he gets an intervention and LISTENS to what everyone says to him, or he's going to have to hit rock bottom ALONE, or he will take you down with him.

I wish you the best, believe me, I would not want to be in that position. I'm so glad I have a partner who has only drank like three times his entire life, and never smoked or taken a drug, and we're in our 40's, I feel safe with him and I know that I am the only one I have to look out for.

Good luck Hon. :ghug3
Old 01-17-2013, 05:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Is he drinking or using drugs? You didn't say if that was the problem or just his lack of responsibility. Here are the links for the friends and families forums.

Friends and Family of Alcoholics - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

Friends and Family of Substance Abusers - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
Old 01-17-2013, 05:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Is he drinking or using drugs? You didn't say if that was the problem or just his lack of responsibility. Here are the links for the friends and families forums.

Friends and Family of Alcoholics - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

Friends and Family of Substance Abusers - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

Sorry, hit 'submit' twice...
Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sugarbear1 View Post
No one takes advantage of me without my permission.
This is very true.

He's using drugs not really sure which one