Notices

Week 1 down, and HOLY RELAPSE DREAMS!!

Old 01-15-2013, 02:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool Week 1 down, and HOLY RELAPSE DREAMS!!

So today is a week for me, back in sobriety, and I have to say, that it has been an easy one as I already know what I need to do, and I have applied it, and I'm excited about being back on track. YAY!!!

Anyway, first DISCLAIMER (I bought a brand new car a year ago this month, the car dealership called, I let it go to VM, listen later, and they're calling to see if I'd be interested in any of their re-financing offers...)

Okay, that's cool, I'm interested, but will get back to them later, ALSO, so you all know, all of my bills are paid, I am not over due on anything, in fact I still have been paying all of my bills early, financially, I am sound.

My funny Love says "MAYBE THEY'RE CALLING BECAUSE YOU MISSED A PAYMENT AND THEY'RE GOING TO REPOSSESS YOUR CAR!!!" He really is quite the joker 24/7 and I just responded with "SHUT UP!! Lol!!

So the relapse dreams... I am not only getting drunk, but I also relapsed on cigarettes (I quit over two years ago), and I'm sitting in a bar, he walks in and I tell him "I only have one cigarette left, and then I'm quitting", in front of me in my dream, there's this overflowing ashtray with cigarette butts. Eww!!

Then I go to look for my car, and I can't find it and I start panicking, "Maybe my car got repossessed...???"

I'm glad for the most part I actually got a great night's sleep last night, but that's how I woke up this morning, and I think that was the WORSE relapse dream I have ever had while getting sober.

Ugh, I started smoking again... Aaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm off for a run, will see you all later, hope your Tuesday was wonderful!! Hope you all are well.

~ Vegibean
Old 01-15-2013, 02:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

glad they're only dreams VB

D
Old 01-15-2013, 03:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yeah, that's what I say when I wake up.