Thank you all for your prayers!!

Old 01-13-2013, 02:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank you all for your prayers!!

I had posted on here Friday "NEED YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE" My EAH promised to help me move my things out yesterday (Saturday) I talked to him Friday night and he was wasted. I cancelled the UHAUL I had rented knowing he would not be able to help. I was scheduled to pick it up at 10:00 am. At 9:45 am my EAH called and was sober ready to move me. When I arrived at the UHAUL store it was packed and I just knew I would not get a truck, but when it was my turn in line, they had the ONE left that I needed. Today I am beginning a new life without all the stress and drama. I can soon get my own place since I moved in with my son and his family and I can have a life I deserve. I believe with all my heart that this was a gift from God, however, I feel that the thoughts and prayers from SRC was the much needed help for me. Today has been emotional, I don't miss him, it's just the stress of getting things done and maybe wondering how to find my true feelings again. I love you all so much and thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers and posts. I will be returning here just to pray for the ones that are in my shoes. MAY GOD BLESS!!!