Notices

Is loving what narcotics anonymous as to offer

Old 01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Is loving what narcotics anonymous as to offer

hello every one how our you all? Ive had a really lovely last few days and im loving the NA meeting, my 12 step program and everyone around me life is so much simple when you only have yourself to worry bout and not other people around you that are using, I have managed to keep away from my ex partner and put things in place for my own recovery, I have been and put my name down for a pre mentor course, put my name down for some voluntary work and also doing the freedom program in a few weeks, I;ve started going throw my step work and do u know what life is just so much better i've been finding it so hard to share in my meeting but tonite i SHARED and felt bout 10 FEET TALL when i came out its the best feeling ever, Im at a really good place and if any one needs any help im here for you any time take care all xxx:ghug3
Old 01-09-2013, 05:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Hello me, and congratulations! Sounds like things are going great!!

I took the liberty of moving your thread here to Newcomers because I think you will get more reponses here.

Congratulations again! HG
Old 01-09-2013, 06:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That's awesome...You're working on your recovery...That's huge!...Do you have a sponsor helping you out?
Old 01-09-2013, 11:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Not Alone

Always like to see a post from someone working the same program as me. Congratulations on your recovery.

Natom.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you all for your lovely comments means alot. you will please to know that my ex partner is goin back to the treatment centre to get his recovery and i'm working on my own recovery going throw my 12 step program with my sponsor and i'm goin to my meeting i feel so much happier in my own self has been a really hard week trying to stay away from my ex partner coz i still love him but since i've been doin everything that i'm meant to for my own recovery little things have fell in to place. My mum and dad are really proud of me to and my dad needs a kidney transplant and my mum as all tests done to c if she is a match and yipppppppeeeeee she is and the operation is happening the 29 jan 2013 so scared but happy :-D TAKE CARE ALL XXXX
Old 01-11-2013, 01:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

I know what you are feeling and it is very had to explain to someone that has never experienced it.

For me the only words are an over whelming feeling of hope. That there is a way out of the horrible dark hole we have dug for ourselves. Like seeing the sun for the first time in a very long time
Old 01-11-2013, 01:14 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

You sound great me01....Keep working it. I really hope things fall into place for your ex parrtner....But the main thing is for you to take care of yourself. You're around some good people now....Stick with the winners and listen to your sponsor....I'm happy for you!
Old 01-11-2013, 01:15 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

And I'll be sending you prayers that operation goes just fine.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:44 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

really glad to see things are going well me01
have a good weekend!

D
Old 01-12-2013, 10:46 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Thankyou all for all your lovely warm comments i really am so happy things are great for me at the min my father needs a kidney transplant and my mother is a perfect match its cute so the operation is taken place on the 29th jan 2013 and so thats why ive worked so hard on my self coz my recovery is very important to me and my family are so proud of me and do uno what its a better feeling than any line of coke as done for me thank god for narcotics anonymous they have saved my life and SR.. my ex partner is goin back into a treatment centre on monday morning so we have said are good byes for now and just looking after are own recovery and maybe in the future things will be different but at the min i want to be on my own.. I have put my name down for a pre mentor course and some voluntary work and last nite i got a a phone call i've got my voluntary work which i start after my mother and father operation and also start a new job on the 21 jan so my life at the min is sooooooooo perfect woop woop If any one needs any help im here for you

take care and keep the faith

xxxxxx