my exahgf has lost everything

Old 01-09-2013, 01:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

my exahgf has lost everything

Hi guys/gals just wanted to vent, My ex has lost everything to alcohol. She has not worked in three months, let her bills go,got a eviction notice today, had her boyfriend arrested for dv,she is now with her other boyfriend boozing it up,does not care if she loses everything. She is a great person sober but a total w___ drunk. I cant tell you how many guys she has slept with in the past three months,when she had a boyfriend. This is what alcohol does to you.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Vent away... it is incredibly sad what happens to them. At least you don't have to be involved with it anymore, but it's a bit like watching a trainwreck at times.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks Ziggyb its not a train wreck its a hurricane. She called a few minutes ago hammered and cussing me out because i wont help her with the bills. i said Its not my problem it is yours and you need to fix it and stop drinking and get a life!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2013, 06:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hang in there. Vent all you like.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:15 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I agree and witnessed the exacted same thing w my XABF which could have been so much more but reality was exactly what you described! Boy did it ever eat away at me to be in love w what he could be instead of excepting what he was....even 7 plus months later I still struggle! Women after women, drunk after drunk, job to jobless, home to homeless, drunk to detox to repeat and repeat....only to get worse! Just when everyone thinks it could never get worse it does! I know that I am blessed to be removed but I still find it painful from a distance! The scares remain and life goes on! Amen!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:44 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Well she dumber than a box of rocks,the new boyfriend broke her finger last night and she is still with him. They were both drunk and got into a argument because she drank the last beer
Old 01-10-2013, 10:56 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

vttodd - why is she still calling you?
Old 01-10-2013, 12:18 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Is there a way you can not be advised of all of this drama? Change your phone number or something?
Old 01-10-2013, 01:42 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

She is still in love with me when she is sober but when drunk she hates me. I have been there for her but I am just watching her going down the drain
Old 01-10-2013, 01:44 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Why are you watching her? If you're busy watching her, you're not focusing on your own path. You can't stop her from going down the drain, but you're allowing her to still take you along for the ride if you remain in contact.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:03 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Its is not that I am watching her, it is funny how she dumped me to go out with these losers and seeing how far she has went downhill with her life. It is sad how alcohol ruin lifes