is it wrong?

Old 01-08-2013, 07:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

is it wrong?

Is it wrong to skip work because you had plans the day before and AH decided he didnt feel good and stays home on your day off when you had plans to clean up house and do things for yourself but ended up me leaving the house all day,so now today Im staying home to do what had to be done yesterday.Is that wrong? cause I feel guilty, even knowing it will not fall apart without me there in fact I wont even be missed.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Right or wrong is for you to decide, but it does make me a bit sad that his schedule dictates so much of yours. I hope you get things done today, and also have some time to do things for yourself.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I don't see a problem with that. I usually schedule my days off when I know wife will be at work all day and I can get stuff done in peace and quiet.

My wife feels guilty about everything in life (except her drinking - 'magine that!). So, I am in no position to say what you should/should not feel guilty about.

I understand your motives and your reasoning. Enjoy your day - because at the end of the day you will feel good because you accomplished what you set out to do. Anyway, you already made the decision to stay home, let go of the guilt and use that enrgy for productive endeavours.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

the guilt has passed

the guilt is short lived, I have this day for myself, this is a great day.