Notices

Day 5!

Old 01-08-2013, 05:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 5!

Day 5 since my last drink. Feeling a little better now. My body is recovery pretty good and I'm feeling a little better. I didn't think I would ever drink on New Years Eve and drank for 4 days start but I did. Just because I general get 2 and half months before I slip and this was only 25 days. WOW when I think only made it 25 days. Did I go back 2 years ago when I was lucky to only get 2 to 3 weeks of sober time. I went back to think, what trigger me to drink. Took me a second and it pop up. I had a second date with a girl and she didn't call or anything. I remember that I was upset and want to do something. I went to my friends place and ask if he wanted to go out and he said lets go to the movies and I send lets go to the bar and drink. Well, I got my way and had a few drinks and went back to his place. Before we did, I got a 12 pack and 2 ale drinks. Got drunk there and the rest is the rest happen.

Now that I'm feeling better, I need a game plan that it needs to stick and need to stick to. First is first, all my dating account has been delete for good. My second email account is deleted! I put No Alcohol on my driver licence twice and both on the front. On my debt card, I put Use Wisely on the front. Not going to hold it on me anymore. Also going to go to the SOS meetings on Thursday for now on. Well that's my plan now. Going to hit the 3 month now for SURE!!

:day5
Old 01-08-2013, 06:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Also forgot that I need to go back on my weight lost diet. Been at this weight for over a month and I should be down to 200 if I didn't go on my New Year Eve Binge :-/
Old 01-08-2013, 07:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Clear Eyes Full Heart

Good for you Action! Sounds like you're taking steps to get your plan back in motion and are off to a good start!
Old 01-08-2013, 07:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

AA worked for me and saved my and countless others lives. It is a plan the works
Old 01-08-2013, 10:32 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome back Act... I was wondering where you had gotten yourself to.