I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-03-2013, 09:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
:-(

I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well nearly, it's very different here in Tasmania, but it's home, it is boiling hot today and we are right on the edge of a lake.
The flight was long and tedious, I text my mother from Frankfurt airport and told her I feel I can't talk to her anymore, but wanted her to know I was safe, happy and on my way home. By the time I got to Singapore I recieved a message back, saying she doesn't know where I am coming from, but that she loves me and hopes I find what I am looking for, n all the shyte she says n blames me for it all.
It is great down here, there is no phone reception, my dad has the landline number so can ring when he wants for free, mother has no idea where I am, I stopped signing in on facebook from sydney so everyone thinks I am there.
It is so peacefull and tranquil here, in the middle of nowhere, even the local shop has run out of fags and milk!!!! Im loving it, my aunty has a mad puppy, he is awesum, and so much fun. My labrynthitis is slowly going now thank god.
I am trying to stop thinking about my mother now and leave her to what ever she is doing, I posted the letter to her and my stepdad yesterday, so all will be fine soon, ;-)

Old 01-03-2013, 09:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Get your bearings, take it easy and rest. There is still work to do for your healing but you have time, start to enjoy your new life now.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm so happy for you! May you find peace there! You'll be staying permanently?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

glad you made it home renegayd

I'm sure things will return to normal temperature wise down there soon, lol.

D
Old 01-03-2013, 11:06 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Oh I am so happy for you renegayd.
At last you can be in peace & get your life together in a healthy functional way.
Thank you so much for sharing on SR, I am very happy for you.:ghug3
Old 01-03-2013, 11:46 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

/cheer

Great news. I am so happy for you that you are in a safe place.

Don't forget to keep reading and reflecting on your actions and reactions. The impact is living with your AM will carry with you and you need to recognize it and deal with those emotions as they happen.

Keep up the good work!
Old 01-04-2013, 05:20 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Excellent! Glad to hear you made your escape with a minimum of drama.

T
Old 01-04-2013, 06:13 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Fantastic News!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:56 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thank you all, there is bushfire's all over Tasmania at the minute, we have our fingers crossed the wind doesn't change. We are right on a huge lake though, so we shan't lose our lives at least. The weather is still so lovely and hot, I am loving it, and summer has only just begun, I came at the best time. I have posted the letter to my mother and stepdad, I talked to my real dad on the phone this morning, I am feeling better about things and my head is not as muddled and stressed, so hopefully my Labrynthitis will go soon. I hope so, I am so sick of being sick n dizzy now. ;-( But the best is yet to come, I don't know if I will stay here or go back to Australia, depends on the winters, I hate being cold!!! And I want to travel my country as well while I am still young enough to travel round and work on farms, and see my gorgeous country I love so much, I am so happy to be home now.
My aunty has a kelpie puppy, and he is amazing, we have so much fun and go swimming in the lake, and for long walks, he listens to everything I say, he is great and such a happy energetic boy, just what I need. ;-)
Old 01-06-2013, 12:58 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh, be careful it looks so dangerous and so hot. Keep us posted. Is the other part of the country having such fires as well or just this island? Glad you are near a lake, sleep on a boat?
Old 01-06-2013, 05:09 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Thx you for the update!

Rest and heal and enjoy and soak up the summer sun.

Kelpie puppy! Squee
Old 01-07-2013, 09:49 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

the mainland of australia is having massive bushfies, here at least they are contained and not too close to us, I am not sleeping on the boat yet. but maybe soon, we had rain this morning so hopefully they subside soon.

the kelpie puppy is amazing, he has far too much energy, but then so will I once I am better again. He is great fun, and loves nicking my wool for knitting and making me chase him round the garden, he does make me giggle. ;-)