Notices

Dream interpretations?

Old 01-03-2013, 04:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Dream interpretations?

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious if anyone else has unsettling dreams-aside from drinking dreams-that they read into? I realise this could become detrimental or I could use it to my benefit.

I tend to read into a lot of things and over-complicate stuff anyway, but since getting sober i've had frequent dreams of having seizures. A little bit of "homework" (read: google haha!) and chatting with a few others has led to the conclusion that there are certain situations i'm completely powerless over and my subconscious is kicking me into letting things go. For me, I believe it's an anxiety dream. I am absolutely powerless over alcohol, other people, places, things and situations. I tend to wake up and ponder what it is that i'm giving myself a headache over and sometimes it helps.

Yesterday when I had a nap I had a dream I was either blind or had a stroke (throw in a bit of sleep paralysis, and I couldn't really differentiate which it was). Not sure what to make of it. Probably nothing. I find that these dreams generally kick me into taking more action, be it calling my sponsor, getting to a meeting, reading literature or the like.

Just curious if anyone else gets these dreams and what they make of them, if anything?

Thanks!

Xx
Old 01-03-2013, 04:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Your fears come out when dreaming sometimes, even unknown ones come out