Notices

i dont know

Old 01-03-2013, 08:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

i dont know

Hi everyone not doin well really sick feeling not knowing if I can make it but I have to I have five kids looking at mei don't know I'm tryin
Old 01-03-2013, 08:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
SR Fan

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I don't know much about benzo withdrawal other than what I've read online, which sounds awful. When I quit drinking, I tried to look at it like having the flu and kept telling myself it would get better if I hung in there.

I'm a mom, too, so I can empathize with you on feeling sick while you're trying to tend to children. Can the older ones help entertain the younger ones? Do you have a friend you can call to watch them for a few hours?

I hope you start feeling better soon. Once you get through this, it will just get better and better. Be good to yourself......
Old 01-03-2013, 09:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

hang in there!
it can only get better!
Old 01-03-2013, 09:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm trying so hard the thing is I'm on other medication and my Dr is very upset with me that he wont refill things I take heart medication a muscle relaxer. I jjust don't know what to do
Old 01-03-2013, 09:20 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I'm sure your doctor will support you if you present your plan to quit? If you show resolve and that you are serious he has a responsibility to help. If not then you know what to do with your doctor...
Old 01-03-2013, 09:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I know and I tried to get a second opinion and it just made a huge mess for a year now no one hows what is wrong with me and of course all the help from my friend isn't around because I told her I have to help myself and she got mad
Old 01-03-2013, 10:12 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Its all just a mess
Old 01-03-2013, 10:18 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Why - whats a mess Susie?
You sound fed up and lost.
Whats causing it sweetie?

xx
Old 01-03-2013, 01:53 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

A mess

Ya, I kinda know where youre comming from,

It's like "how do I get out of this situation?"

And the answer is just no where around.

And for me the only answer is a poor one, I commit to end this when it is all alcohol is gone.

Judy Garland" Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you Tomorrow, It's only a day away"

Sorry to crash your Thread, I'm in terrable shape as well, and wondering WTF. Better I die? My health care system would prefer it.

No this will pass, I cannot imagine 5 kids in the mix, I would be out of my mind.

I guess It's time to quit, no matter what, no matter what.

If you quit I will too, Lets get our heads straight, and you know it will be a long time to make that happen, like at least 5 days, and then we will need the support of this forum to continue.

This is a ******** drunk one to another, why am I even suggesting this?

Whatever I say I want good for you. I'm in a poor state of mind, be that drunk and feeling a state of morass. I have to quit.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:03 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Susie, I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. I have four kids so I know the stress that heaps on everything. I often said things were such a mess but things are finally starting to look up a bit for me now. Don't give up, I'm sure you will find your way sooner than you think. :ghug3:
Old 01-03-2013, 02:06 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Hi. I feel for you and can totally relate. I'm still going trough benzo withdrawals and have 5 kids also. It's really tough. Keep talking about it, this place has helped me immensely to not feel alone and to get my thoughts and feelings out.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:56 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Thank u all the dr situation is a mess it's hard to do things and think about things when u have something and no one knows and they treat u like crap it is hard with. 5 kids very hard and now I'm going through this withdrawal and alls I can tell them is mommy don't feel good that's why I acted that way at Christmas