happy new year seccies xx

Old 01-01-2013, 04:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile happy new year seccies xx

hey guys,, just wishing you all a very happy new year,,, im still sober,, 2 months,,, but relasping on the lols,,,,,, lol xx
so,,,, i had a fab xmas,, a fab new yrs eve,,, still being a good gal,,, and heres to a fab, lovie, gorge year,,, peace and hugs to us all,,, lol lol
oops,,,,
thank you to all for the help and advice,, and lovie words,,,, and a big hug to robby robot,,, the ole cuddly git ,, lol
hahaha only joking,, me cheeky side will always be here,,,,
lv to all,,
peace , hugs and squishyness xx
x cleo xxxx
ps,, lv ya robby,,, xxxxxxxx

Old 01-01-2013, 12:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Self recovered Self discovered

Happy New Year to you too, Cleo. I have a feeling it will be a great one for you!
Old 01-01-2013, 05:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Adventures In SpaceTime

HAPPY NEW YEAR CLEOPATRA!!
:ghug3
Old 01-01-2013, 05:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sheeeeeees back! glad to see you!

Happy new year!
Old 01-01-2013, 06:39 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:52 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

glad to be beack seccies,,,,, haha robby i look forward to more convos coming up your way,,, im working on some toughies for ya xxx hehe
fresh,,, yep i feel its gonna be a good one too,,, started off with a bummer tho,,, got carpal tunnel syndrome in right wrist,,, gotta have surgery in nxt 6mnts or will lose my right hand completley,!! agggghhhhhhhh
bit of a stunner,,, but im s seamstress and need my hands !!!!!!
but ,, only a 6 week out of action for me,,,, i will use that time wisely to do more designing and advertising ect,,, and at least i have my fab hubby and two gorge gals to do all the hard work!! hehe
and hey bonjour mr pat,,, hope you had a fab crimbo and new yrs too,,,,, the only other french i know is sweary,,, heehee,,, but maybe it wont get picked up by the sweary radar here!!!
merde xxx hheeeehheee
so,, its back on it for us here in south uk,,, hubby back to work today,,, bless , my kids go back to school/college nxt monday,,, so im gonna decorate me kitchen in readyness for me new dining chairs on sat!!!
cor,,, steady on ole gal,,,, might just break the excitement barrier here ,,hehe
so,, my lovies,,, im back,, and robby,,,, get ready hunny,, im a coming at cha xxxxxxxxxx
oh and hello to shocko,,,, wot a fab name,,,, heres to a fab new year anmd to here lots from you,,, lets keep this page busy for my sake at least ,, lol,,, oops,,, merde xxxx
lv cleo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 01-01-2013, 11:53 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

oh and before any of you think,, "ooerr ",,, its cos of my sewing work for 22 yrs that i have it ok??
dirty minded buggas xx hehehe
Old 01-02-2013, 04:35 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Not The Way way, Just the way

Hi Cleopatra,

Your CTS reminds me when years ago I had a right hand sprain, I realized that learning to become more ambidextrous, doing things very deliberately with my left hand, was actually a little like doing AVRT. "No, don't use what you're used to, try it with the other side, Hey! I'm getting better at this, I'm actually writing better and better as a lefty."

GT
Old 01-02-2013, 05:06 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
merde LOL
Well, mierda...I guess the radar only picks up english swears...

dirty minded buggas
takes one to know one

Happy New Year
xo
Old 01-03-2013, 08:17 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Happy New Year! feel better.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:44 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Happy new year Cleo and all you other seccies (and steppies) out there!
Old 01-04-2013, 01:54 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

hehehe i love u lot,,,, we have fun here too yeh??
so,, im still doing good,,, and yep i am trying to be more ambidextrous, my hubby is left handed and can use both hands well,, so hes helping me to write with my left hand,, oh dear tho,, it loooks like a 5 yr olds handwriting,, but hey hoo,,, at least when i have my op,, i will be CURED xxx
i have many friends who have it and its popping up evrywhere now that im researching it more,, funny innit?
my eldest said yesterday " gosh mom,, its quite popular this isnt it?",, bless,,, she meant common!! heehhee
and she went to grammar school!! tut tu xx
(i clearly didnt as u can read ) xx
so,, my 9th wknd sober,,, gonna paint my kithcen wall bright red,,, just cos i wanna and i can,,, in readyness for my new chairs xxx ooeerr steady on ole gal,,, gonna try to use my left hand,, now thatll be funny!!!
may end up all jackson pollock stylee xx
so hope u all have a fab wknd,,, robby,, i still have no conundrums for ya tho,,,, my brain is fog and all this left handedness clearly is not proving for me to be a genius as its supposed to xx heehee,, but i will be at yr ankles asap ,, lv ya xx

heres to a fab friday ,,, lv cleo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx