Notices

Dreams....

Old 12-31-2012, 06:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Dreams....

Waking up after having a drunk dream is part nightmare and part good dream....not sure why, but when I woke up I was telling myself I could do this, that I could drink like a normal person....I hate these kinds of dreams and the bad part is that my last drink was only last Thursday....I woke up feeling like going out and having a good time....but knowing it would only end bad....hate waking up like this....cant even have a normal morning of waking up and having coffee and just going about my day....just needed to vent....
Old 12-31-2012, 06:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I came on here just now to post about my drunks dreams I just woke up from. I had the exact same dreams last night. They were these crazy situations filled with booze and I was dragging through them with vivid desperation to get completely smashed.

I drank tea and went to bed early yet I feel like I spend the night going crazy all over town.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've had a few of those dreams. When I wake up I really have to tell myself that they are just that dreams not reality. If I lived life like my dreams I'd be wealthy and good looking to. Oh well there not real