Notices

tired

Old 12-22-2012, 10:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

tired

I am a nurse assistant. I actually have tried evry way of getting off pain pills. I have used suboxon, and all that other stuff. I detoxed myself at home the last time. Now I just randomly take pain pills. Now I know that I am setting myself up, all I think about is taking the pills. My back never stops hurting I work twelve hour shifts and I take care of about 15 residents at work. My mother who has always been my partner in drugs is prescibed pain pills. She also addicted but claims she is entitled. I am pissed at her and I have lots of anger issues. I am not happy with anything in my life. I have a boyfriend I have been with for almost 9 yrs. We have a 4 yr. old together. I am the only one that works and about three weeks ago he punched me in the side of my head. I am mad at life. I am struggling to keep my family afloat. we share a 5 bdrm house with my boyfriends sister. I don't have the money to take my child and move to an apt. I have no one else I can turn to for help.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Idiot that picked up a bottle.

Originally Posted by lacenicole View Post
I am a nurse assistant. I actually have tried evry way of getting off pain pills. I have used suboxon, and all that other stuff. I detoxed myself at home the last time. Now I just randomly take pain pills. Now I know that I am setting myself up, all I think about is taking the pills. My back never stops hurting I work twelve hour shifts and I take care of about 15 residents at work. My mother who has always been my partner in drugs is prescibed pain pills. She also addicted but claims she is entitled. I am pissed at her and I have lots of anger issues. I am not happy with anything in my life. I have a boyfriend I have been with for almost 9 yrs. We have a 4 yr. old together. I am the only one that works and about three weeks ago he punched me in the side of my head. I am mad at life. I am struggling to keep my family afloat. we share a 5 bdrm house with my boyfriends sister. I don't have the money to take my child and move to an apt. I have no one else I can turn to for help.
My wife got an injunction and had me thrown out of our house after I got drunk and said some nasty horrible things to her. There was no physical violence, just hurtful words.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

lancenicole, I feel so sorry for you, maybe there is some sort of public assistance in your area, and the pain pills, oh god, please help you.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lacenicole View Post
Call your local NA number in the phone book. They have been where you are and can help you get clean and on the road to recovery.

All the best.

Bob R