Helppp

Old 12-20-2012, 08:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Helppp

Trying to stay positive but its so HARD. Found out today my fear of Him using was TRUE. WHY HAVE I YET TO KICK HIM OUT!!! i DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME. WANTING TO CRY BUT CANT. HERE I AM AN EDUCATED WOMAN THAT WORKS AND OWES HER OWN HOME HAS HER OWN CAR, RAISED HER CHILDREN THE BEST I COULD. AND NOW HERE I AM IN THIS CRAZZZZZZZY RELATIONSHIP THAT SOMEHOW HAS A HOLD ON ME. HE HAS YET TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME CONCERNING WHAT I SEEN. HE GOT DRUNK AND HIGH AND LEFT HIS EVIDENCE OUT. HERE I AM I HAVE NOT GOT CONTACTED HIM AS WELL ITS SO CRAZY TO ME. SOMEONE PLEASSSSSE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHATS HAPPENING HERE
Old 12-20-2012, 09:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Sounds like you are addicted to the addict. It's not so uncommon as you may think. Hang around here and read a lot of the posts from others who are dealing with the same things. You will find a lot of support here.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

WOW THAT WAS TO THE POINT, AND QUESS WHAT ITS OKAY BECAUSE THATS WHAT I NEED. LIKE YOUR QUOTE SAID I HAVE THE KEY. I JUST HAVE TO USE IT!!! Thanks
Old 12-21-2012, 06:44 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Is using/possessing illegal drugs acceptable behavior to you?

Is it acceptable to bring illegal substances into your home?

I agree with Suki ~ we become addicted to our addicts and can't imagine living without them. It took me a long while to finally accept that I had an unhealthy attachment to my AH.

How could I tell that I had an unhealthy attachment to my AH? I took his actions personally. I reacted as if he was doing these unacceptable things TO ME. I felt like I was a victim of his unaccptable actions. I was emotionally entagled, attached to him and his behaviors.

Truth is: He was not doing these thing TO ME, but simply doing them for HIMSELF. Therefore, I could remove my feelings of being a victim of his unacceptable behaviors.

Reality: I was a willing participant is accepting his unacceptable behavior.