Lmao

Old 12-20-2012, 12:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lmao

All I can say is deal with it yourself.

So AH had a BIG surgery over the summer on his neck due to C3&C4 spinal compression. He almost became disabled over it. He went through his sick time and actually went over because he drug his feet on actually agreeing to the surgery in the beginning.

Well, Last week somebody I know, blew off work for a bottle of vodka and he told them his neck hurt and he was using his FMLA. Gues what?! They sent him paper work for the FMLA to take to the doctor to fill out and he's put off over it and can't understand why they would make him do this damn paper work. lol

All I can do is laugh. Looks like someone is going to have to fix this himself. He was like, This is BS that I have to fill out another form because I called off! I never had to do this before! I reminded him that he always had that *sick time* banked up and never once used it and had his vacation days to fall back on and now that you're at the end of the year, you don't have any of it! He won't get his 5 weeks of vacation until the middle of January to play with for 2013. So Honey, You have NO time! Maybe next time you won't call off!

I'm not doing paper work! Uhhh huh! I'm tired of doing medical paper work from his surgery! He's on his own!