Notices

Hey Guys.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hey Guys.

Hey, ive been registered on this site for a while now... apparently. I cannot remember exactly when I registered originally. But now I fear I need some help.

I have come to a bit of a realisation recently. and I need some support getting through my problem. I thank you guys in advance but i fear the forum wont really be fast enough nor efficient enough to be effective.

If you guys are available to chat i will be on the chat room in the newcomers room, and I appreciate your help guys.

Thank you again in advance.

DJHenjin
Old 12-19-2012, 10:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome to the posting side of things DJ

I'm more comfortable on this side, but I know you'll find lots of people to talk to in chat - it's a little quiet now but things should kick off in a little bit as people wake up etc

D
Old 12-19-2012, 11:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you for the welcome Dee74, I will probably be in both chat and on the forum, however i am more comfortable in the chat side of things. And thank you for letting me know that people will be online in chat soon. I look forward to talking to everyone on this site, and hearing the advice that they have to offer.

Good Day, DJHenjin
Old 12-19-2012, 11:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hang in there DJ. It takes willpower, commitment and courage. You can do it. You'll feel better about yourself in the morning if you don't give in to temptation.