This time next week i will be home!!!!!

Old 12-19-2012, 09:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
:-(

This time next week i will be home!!!!!

I AM GOING HOME!!! MY FLIGHT, HOTEL AND TRAIN IS BOOKED!!!
I leave on Christmas eve, and I get home on boxing day, this is the best Christmas ever yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Problem is, I accidentally wrote to someone on Facebook and my dad saw it, he rang me last night and kept telling me I have to tell mother!!
I refused and refused and he was ok but shocked, he doesn't want mother ringing him to give him grief, this is why I wasn't going to tell him till the very last minute. I am doing this for all of us, at the minute he gets calls of her giving him grief so least now that'll stop, hopefully.
But at least he knows know, he said he would come up and see me this weekend and help me tell mother, but I have already booked and paid for a hotel an hour away from him, I won't be here, so he is gonna come and see me on saturday to say bye.
It actually feels like it is happening now. I really can't wait. ;-) I will be home this time next week.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by renegayd View Post
Problem is, I accidentally wrote to someone on Facebook and my dad saw it, he rang me last night and kept telling me I have to tell mother!!
"Accidentally". I hope you start to take good care of yourself and stop sabotaging yourself. Why would you write on facebook unless you wanted your Mom to know, facebook is like shouting at the top of your lungs in front of everyone, there is no privacy on facebook, lesson learned? Good luck and stick to your resolve.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
:-(

my mother is on facebook but she doesn't know how to use it, plus I have blocked her, so I knew she would never see it, I was planning on telling my dad anyway but not till just before I leave, So I was not sabotaging myself!!!!!
Old 12-19-2012, 10:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

People that can read it can tell other people that tell other people that tell other people that tell other people... this is subconsciously or unknowingly sabotaging yourself.
facebook

Protect yourself, be good to yourself and be careful. Steel yourself for a big blowout should you Mom find out. Decide right now that it isn't going to upset you and stick to your plan. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just so wanting you to find peace. Good luck, praying for you.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hang tight, just a few more days. PS, don't tell anyone what hotel you plan to stay at. The last thing you need is your mum showing up drunk to the hotel the night before your flight.

If its too late and you already let slip the hotel, give hotel security a pic of your Mum and let them know if she show up asking for you to tell her you are not there.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I have nothing to add, except for congratulations and be careful this week!
Old 12-20-2012, 11:15 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

What a fabulous Christmas gift! Wishing you well (and seconding everyone else's cautions to be careful what you put on the internet!)

Gin