Notices

I'm tired is supporting his habit

Old 12-17-2012, 05:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy I'm tired is supporting his habit

But I'm afraid to stop for some reason, or I just can't control myself. I don't know which. I don't want anything to happen to him, and I'm really exhausted from the days work, so I cried a little for him.

I'm going to have a baby girl that isn't his in about 3 months and I'm scared of what he might do to us after that. Like he never really hit me or anything, but maybe he's waiting until she's out. It's hard to know having only been with him a few months.

I would just go somewhere else, but I don't have many options. He promises to take good care of us, like he sort of has been, but I'm not so sure he can or will do that anymore. I just don't know what else to do.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Does he know it isn't his? This is big stuff! You have a child coming into this word. That should be the most important thing here. You cannot support someone's self inflicted demise. If this isn'tnhis kid it throws even more logs on the fire. I am no Dr. but I would seek help right now...and if he is abusive, run, don't walk away.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

If you are afraid, there is a reason. Please take care of yourself and your child.

This is a link that might help you find a place to stay:

Colton CA Women's Shelters, Transitional Housing
Old 12-17-2012, 06:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Night owl

I agree. Right now you need to take care of yourself and your pregnancy. It sounds like you are in an unsafe and very unhappy situation. Please get yourself out now so you can have a safe and healthy environment for yourself and your baby.

Take care.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:46 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I agree with both Anna and Lyoness, your baby girl being born into a safe and loving environment is the most important thing. I hope Anna's link will help. I will be thinking about you.