Notices

Rehab

Old 12-10-2012, 07:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Rehab

I am scheduled for rehab in 3 days. Am I making a good choice? I have been sober for 4 days and seeing a therapist. The therapist suggested it but it seems like a lot of money. I want my best chance at staying sober for good. I am currectly scheduled for outpatient rehab 3 nights a week. Problem is I travel for my work and can't take that much time off
Old 12-10-2012, 07:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I think it would be worth it. Would your work understand? Isn't there some kind of leave for people who are seeking help? Maybe human resources can help- it would probably help them too. Just a thought ...
Old 12-10-2012, 07:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It is a great choice. You need to make sure you can go all the time. I know you said your work schedule , but if you dont stay sober you wont have a job at all. You need to focus on you recovery and if job dont understand then get a new one. This will be one of the most important things you do in your life. If you dont you will die. Good luck. It works if you work it.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Every bit helps, I would do it Husker, be in a safe environment in the early days, you've done so well so far
Old 12-10-2012, 08:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I hope today was better than yesterday. If you can go to rehab you should. How long is the program?