Notices

Day 5!

Old 12-08-2012, 09:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 5!

Just going on to day 5 of my recovery since my last drink. Even though this time around I only drink for 4 days, I still didn't hit my 3 month mark of sobriety. Just don't why it's so hard to me to stay sober for 3 months. The first 2 weeks are hard but I always make it. After that for the 2 months I feel normal and I going through life just fine. I never crave alcohol. It will point up in my head but it will always go away going through that 2 month point in a matter of 5 minutes because I enjoy feeling sober. This recovery is going pretty fast and went back to work in 3 days. Started drinking Friday night or Saturday around midnight. Got drunk pass out at friends place and went home Saturday morning around noon. Lasted for until Tuesday and went to work Thursday. Pretty much got myself together really fast because I didn't want to miss work for a week.

Feeling better when writing this and hope I can get through 3 month mark. Going to get back on to my diet tomorrow and going to the gym. Love going to the gym. In these 5 days of recovery I've been eating crappy food which taste good but does not feel good when I go to the bathroom. Started to take my pills again later sobering up. Spend about $350 in those 4 days of drinking which is not that much for me but is something I could use to pay off my credit card bills. Anyway, told my parents that I don't want my debt card back until I hit the 3 month mark. Need to save my money and should get a check from work on Monday.

Anyway, I'm at 60% of myself and by Monday 80% of feeling better and wishing that I will never go through this again. Well that's it for now and hope everyone have a good night.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

congrats on day 5

Maybe now, or at least soon, is the time to start thinking about strategies for the next 2 and a half month mark, act10N?

D
Old 12-08-2012, 09:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

If you drank and passed out at a friend's place, maybe it's time to look for some new people to hang out with?