Notices

Just random stuff

Old 12-01-2012, 10:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just random stuff

Hi everyone

Day 9! :-)

Weekend been really tough tough but getting threw it - felt bit anxious and jumpy all weekend but putting it down to weekend and fact that weekends were always the massive blow out - even more than the two bottles every night during the week!

Yesterday took family to see rise of guardians (great film by the way!) then we hit Pizza Hut - all for less than the price I would have wasted on grapes in the last week! :-)

Was great to be out with them all which is something for last 10 years I have completely neglected and feel pretty crappy for :-(

Even better was the feeling of been clean , not worrying that I was been seen as a drunk,been able to look my wife in the eye and smile at her and not getting grumpy that I wanted to go home as soon as possible so I could get the first glass down my throat!

My kids look different to me as well somehow - like looking through new eyes (find out later if that is good or bad!!)

Sorry for random writing and been boring - just helps me first thing in morning to get on here and scribble stuff down

Thanks
Old 12-01-2012, 11:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Serenity Now!

congrats rainy on day 9, its all good.