Update...sort of...

Old 11-29-2012, 08:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update...sort of...

So he is still in jail. It's been 23 days. He called 5 and 6 times a day at first but now its 1 or 2 times a day. I havent accepted one single call. I did answer a couple times and when he is suppose to say his name he says "i love you both" or "i you both, always". I dont even know what to say about that. His mom said he wrote me a letter and sent it to her, I wouldnt let his family give him our address. I'm not really sure how I feel about receiving a letter from him..I havent gone to pick it up yet. I will probably get it this weekend when I take my little girl to visit with his family. I don't really think I want to hear what he has to say, it will probably be a bunch of "I'm sorry" and "I love you" and whatever else he feels now that he's been sober for a little bit. Most of the time I feel pretty good, my daughter is happy and doesnt really ask about him, there has been no drama, no worrying about her when shes with him, no ugly voicemails, just a lot less stress. When i called the jail they said it could be 1-3 months before he gets a court date but he told his mom it could be up to 9 months...he may just be saying that to make her feel sorry for him and see if she will get him out. It would only cost $250 to get him out but EVERYONE knows he is better off in there waiting it out. He has a criminal history from about 7 years back so I really dont know what could happen once he finally goes to court. Anyways, I just wanted you all to know that I have really appreciated all of the feed back and that my daughter and I are doing well. She brightens my world more than she will ever know!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!! xoxo
Old 11-29-2012, 08:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Keep taking care of you and that little one. That is what is truly important.

gentle hugs
ke