Awareness

Old 11-25-2012, 02:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Awareness

Sunday, November 25, 2012

You are reading from the book The Language of Letting Go

Awareness

When we first become aware of a problem, a situation, or a feeling, we may react with anxiety or fear. There is no need to fear awareness. No need.

Awareness is the first step toward positive change and growth. It's the first step toward solving the problem, or getting the need met, the first step toward the future. It's how we focus on the next lesson.

Awareness is how life, the Universe, and our Higher Power get our attention and prepare us for change. The process of becoming changed begins with awareness. Awareness, acceptance, and change - that's the cycle. We can accept the temporary discomfort from awareness because that's how we're moved to a better place. We can accept the temporary discomfort because we can trust God, and ourselves.

Today, I will be grateful for any awareness I encounter. I will display gratitude, peace, and dignity when life gets my attention. I will remember that it's okay to accept the temporary discomfort from awareness because I can trust that it's my Higher Power moving me forward.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

I am so happy for awareness. I am so happy I have the ability to accept that I make mistakes and have the willingness to learn from them.

I am happy that I can have an open mind and accept other people's knowledge, wisdom and ideas.

I am so happy that I know how to take the cotton out my ears and stuff it in my mouth, am not pretend to be "know it all." Learning the true meaning of humility of has been a real blessing!!

I just want to thank those who have helped show me the light.

NFC!!!!