I've finally done it

Old 11-20-2012, 04:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I've finally done it

I picked up the keys for my new place Sunday and I've spent the last two nights here to avoid abf sleeping on an air mattress on the floor but this is so much better still!! I grabbed some of my stuff last night and was told how unfair I'm being. Right!! Tomorrow my parents are helping me move the rest and all I have to worry about after that is getting my tv and Internet service switched over here and making him switch the other car to his name. Yesterday was the least amount I've cried. I've been trying to keep myself busy. Even put up Christmas stuff! Lol. I know I'm going to be so much happier although I still mourn the loss of sober bf. After our bills have been settled I'm going to NC. Wish me luck and thanks for all the inspiration on this board to finally do it!
Old 11-20-2012, 06:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wishing you well on your new journey. You're doing what is best for you and that is where you can draw your strength from. I'm sorry that it came to this but you sound excited and ready for a new chapter in your life. And, kudos to you for getting the Christmas stuff up already, LOL. I still can't believe it's Thanksgiving week!
Old 11-20-2012, 06:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congratulations and best wishes on your new begining!
Old 11-20-2012, 07:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Take extra good care of yourself in the weeks and months to come, and know there is a light at the end of this tunnel, even when it feels impossible to see!

Stay strong!
~T
Old 11-20-2012, 07:40 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Congratulations! What an exciting time for you. I wish you the best of luck as you start this new journey, and all the strength you need to handle the rougher times. You are doing great!
Old 11-20-2012, 07:56 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi- Congrads - that is awesome news! I hope you are feeling fine soon and happy in your new situation!
Old 11-20-2012, 03:31 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Congratulations! It is a big step, but an important one!!
Old 11-20-2012, 05:39 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Good luck to you, and enjoy the peace! I bet you will love your own company once the dust settles.

I know I do! (I moved out 2 months ago)
Old 11-20-2012, 06:01 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Let him quack, get on with your life.

Wishing you well,

Toss
Old 11-20-2012, 07:09 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

It had certainly been peaceful so far!! I'm a bit lonely as I still new to get my tv and Internet up and running (using my phone now) but I am already less stressed. He seems to have accepted it now and told me "good luck" on the phone tonight. After we finish sorting out the bills I plan in avoiding all contact no matter how much my heart thinks I "miss" him. I will never let myself get back with him. I am through!