taste of his own medicine

Old 11-17-2012, 04:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

taste of his own medicine

well working on me is going well, and I find it quite funny that my RABF gets frustrated now that my schedule is busy and I find myself penciling him in more and more often. my phone stays on silent at work now, no more texting all throughout the night. I find that the better I am doing for me, and the less I care about his recovery, the more shares with me and wants to spend time with me. I still can't shake the feeling though that at the strike of 12 the spell will be broken, relapse will hit and his sky will come crashing down again, but as of right now, I hope that if and when that happens, mine won't come crashing with it
Old 11-17-2012, 04:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

good for you lily! happy prayers sent your way. i cant disagree with this post at all.
in the end...you have to worry about you .
Old 11-17-2012, 05:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ace news. N if you relapse then it happens think of it as a blip n move on. Instead of worrying, praise yourself on what you've achieved xxx
Old 11-17-2012, 10:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I do sometimes on nights like tonight he's an hour late getting here from work but I only called once and left one message. It was sooooooo hard not to drive by his work or house!!!! I didn't cause it. I can't control it. I can't change it. I wonder if he used. question is, if he shows up, and he did, will I be able to not open the door? I've been repeating Phillips 4:13 ( the source of my HP) over and over and over again. no matter what happens tonight. I just don't want my sky to come crashing down...