Today was a good day.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Linkin Park Enthusiast

Today was a good day.

First in a long time.

So I went to work and ignored "the boss." She got so mad, it was quite comical, I refused to speak to her and said if she had something to say she can say it in front of the store manager, work related or not. She ranted and raved for a while and shut up.

Then the ABF's sister called looking for me. We have caller ID, so I made someone else answer the phone and tell her I was busy. I blocked her number but unblocked it on my personal phone when the ABF was staying there, in case he had to get ahold of me. She doesn't know. That's why she called work. She said to have me call her immediately. I didn't and she never called back. So I am glad I didn't fall into her little trap to ruin my day. Because if it were really him getting ahold of me, he would have called my cell phone, or he would have been the one telling me to call back, or he would have called back at some point to ask me why I didn't talk to him. Haha. I really love getting one over on her.

And then, I went to another grocery store and they almost hired me on the spot. I have half their application filled out, but they are looking for bookkeepers, which is what I do, and I have 4 years experience, and she is already talking about training hours. Haha.

Good day overall, I don't know where the ABF is, but like I said, if it was important, he would get ahold of me, so I am just going to revel in the fact that I survived another day at work, while they are trying their best to beat me down.