Notices

Gratitude for those before me..

Old 11-12-2012, 08:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Gratitude for those before me..

Good morning friends and family, Monday a wonderful day to start all the good that is going to come this week.

I would like to express a little gratitude to AA. This is how I have learned peace and serenity. And many others, but also I support any program that anyone finds that works for them. We in AA certainly do not have the monopoly on sobriety. So with that cheers to all programs and their success.

We alcoholic are fortunate though to be living in a day and age when there is such a thing as Alcoholics Anonymous. Before AA came into being , there was very little hope for people like me and us. The program of AA is just such a wonderful way of rebuilding the of the human wreckage I left behind. It takes men and women whose personality express itself in this ugly death trap of alcoholism and offers a way out. If we are willing to accept the free gift, it allows us not only the way to sobriety, but also a way to just living a wonderful happy and peaceful life. And to be able to help others find that same peace is just the most rewarding thing I could ever think of.

Smile cause sobriety looks good on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep living the dream and stay on the beam.

Good love , Inda
Old 11-12-2012, 08:25 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

Inda, Very well said!!!!! I can never give back the gifts given to me but I can try on a daily basis
Old 11-12-2012, 08:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by IndaMiricale View Post
Good morning friends and family, Monday a wonderful day to start all the good that is going to come this week.

I would like to express a little gratitude to AA. This is how I have learned peace and serenity. And many others, but also I support any program that anyone finds that works for them. We in AA certainly do not have the monopoly on sobriety. So with that cheers to all programs and their success.

We alcoholic are fortunate though to be living in a day and age when there is such a thing as Alcoholics Anonymous. Before AA came into being , there was very little hope for people like me and us. The program of AA is just such a wonderful way of rebuilding the of the human wreckage I left behind. It takes men and women whose personality express itself in this ugly death trap of alcoholism and offers a way out. If we are willing to accept the free gift, it allows us not only the way to sobriety, but also a way to just living a wonderful happy and peaceful life. And to be able to help others find that same peace is just the most rewarding thing I could ever think of.

Smile cause sobriety looks good on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep living the dream and stay on the beam.

Good love , Inda
Yes indeed!
Old 11-12-2012, 11:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Indeed MIR I just love living in the moment. One day at a time. And service work is inparative for my way of staying sober.